”What hackers do is figure out technology and experiment with it in ways many people never imagined. They also have a strong desire to share this information with others and to explain it to people whose only qualification may be the desire to learn.” ― Emmanuel Goldstein
- My name is Arnold Anthony, i’m a n00b and a security enthusiast with 7+ years of experience in cyber security.
- Exploit development, IOT , Machine learning, Red team, Web/Mobile Application testing are some of the areas that i’m interested in.
- I do bug bounties at my leisure
- I also have experience in SIEM management, incident response , memory forensics and malware analysis
- OSCP, OSCE, OSEE, OSWE,OSWP, CRTE, PACES certified